MAX AND LOUIE’S BLUE MAN GROUP GIVEAWAY
Please read these rules before entering the Sweepstakes. By entering and participating in the Sweepstakes, Entrant agrees to be bound by these Official Rules and represents that Entrant satisfies all of the eligibility requirements set forth below.
Overview: John Gore Theatrical Group, Inc. (“Administrator”) is pleased to announce the Max and Louie’s BLUE MAN GROUP Giveaway. Entrants will obtain an entry form at Max and Louie’s New York Diner, during the Sweepstakes Period (as defined in Section 2 below). Four (4) winners will be selected: a representative of the Administrator will randomly select four (4) winners. Each winner will be awarded two (2) tickets to a performance of Blue Man Group at the Majestic Theatre on November 22, 2019.
- ELIGIBILITY: NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN. PURCHASING A PRODUCT OR SERVICE WILL NOT INCREASE AN ENTRANT’S CHANCES OF WINNING. Open only to legal residents of the United States and the District of Columbia who are at least eighteen (18) years old on the date of entry in to the Sweepstakes (each, an “Entrant” or collectively the “Entrants”). The following persons are not eligible to participate in this Sweepstakes or be awarded a Prize (as defined below) or to use the Prize: Employees, officers and directors of the Excluded Entities (as defined below), as well as their immediate family members (including their spouses, siblings, children and parents, regardless of where they live or whether they are related by blood or law) or members of the same households (whether related by blood or law or not). The “Excluded Entities” shall mean: John Gore Theatrical Group, Inc. (d/b/a Broadway in San Antonio) (the “Administrator”), Co-Sponsors (as defined in Section 10 below), Prize Provider (as defined in Section 11 below), and their parent and affiliated companies, agents, franchisees, licensees, successors and assigns, distributors, sponsors, vendors and suppliers; Co-Sponsors’ advertising, marketing and promotions agencies; and any other individual or company involved in the development or execution of this Sweepstakes. All federal, state and local laws, rules and regulations of the United States apply. This Sweepstakes is void in Puerto Rico and any other US territory and/or possession located outside of the United States and the District of Columbia and wherever else prohibited by law.
- SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: The Max and Louie’s BLUE MAN GROUP Giveaway (the “Sweepstakes”) begins at 7:00 a.m. CT on November 8, 2019 and ends at 10:00 p.m. CT on November 15, 2019 (the “Sweepstakes Period”). During the Sweepstakes, entries will only be accepted during business hours of Max and Louie’s New York Diner, located at 126 W Bitters Rd, San Antonio, TX 78216, which are as follows:
– Sunday – Thursday: 7:00 a.m. through 10:00 p.m.
– Friday – Saturday: 7:00 a.m. through 10:00 p.m.;
Administrator’s clock is the official time-keeping device for the Sweepstakes.
- METHOD OF ENTRY: During the Sweepstakes Period, Entrants may enter the Sweepstakes by going to Max and Louie’s New York Diner, located at 126 W Bitters Rd, San Antonio, TX 78216, (the “Restaurant”) during Restaurant’s business hours on any day during the Sweepstakes Period. Entrants must complete an entry form (the “Entry Form”) and place it in an entry box designated by Co-Sponsors at the Restaurant during the Sweepstakes Period. When completing the Entry Form, Entrants must provide the information requested on the Entry Form in its entirety in order to receive one (1) entry for the Sweepstakes. Entrants must agree to the Official Rules and complete the entire Entry Form in order to be eligible to win and only one entry per Entrant will be accepted during the Sweepstakes Period. Entries submitted or completed on behalf of the Entrant by anyone other than the Entrant are void. No mechanical reproductions or automated entries will be accepted. In the event of multiple entries, the first entry by an Entrant will be accepted and all other entries from that Entrant will be deemed void. Any attempt by an Entrant to obtain more than one (1) entry by using multiple/different email/postal addresses, telephone numbers, identities, accounts, and/or any other method employed to circumvent the letter and spirit of these Official Rules, may result in disqualification of that Entrant from participation in this Sweepstakes. Co-Sponsor will not verify receipt of entries into the Sweepstakes. All entries submitted become the sole property of Co-Sponsors and will not be returned.
- WINNING/ODDS: The odds of winning are contingent upon the number of qualified entries received by Administrator during the Sweepstakes Period. On or about November 16, 2019, a Co-Sponsor or Administrator will conduct a random drawing from amongst all eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period to choose four (4) potential Prize winners (each a “Potential Winner”) Each Potential Winner will be required to complete and return the Required Documents as set forth below in order to become an ultimate winner (“Winner”).
Four (4) prizes will be awarded, each consisting two (2) tickets to Blue Man Group at the Majestic Theatre on November 22, 2019 (each, a “Prize”).
The Approximate Retail Value of each of the Prizes is $200, and the total ARV for all Prizes is $800. All amounts are in U.S. Dollars. Actual retail value may vary. Winner will not receive difference between approximate and actual retail value. NO PRIZE SUBSTITUTION WHATSOEVER BY WINNER. Administrator reserves the right to substitute any portion of a Prize with a prize of equal or greater value. Prizes are non-transferable; no cash redemptions, exchanges or resales allowed except in the Co-Sponsors’ sole discretion. The value of a Prize is taxable in the United States as ordinary income to the Winner who is solely responsible for the payment of all taxes levied, including, but not limited to federal, state and local income and/or gift taxes. All unspecified costs and expenses associated with the acceptance or use of the Prize are the sole responsibility of Winner. Unclaimed prizes will not be awarded.
- WINNER SELECTION/NOTIFICATION: Potential Winners will be notified by telephone or email on or about 12:00 p.m. CT on November 16, 2019 (“Notification”). Potential Winners must respond by telephone or email to the Notification (as instructed in such Notification) within forty eight (48) hours after Notification is placed or sent (a Co-Sponsor will retain time stamp of telephone and email transmissions), indicating that he/she is eligible and intends to accept and use the Prize . If a Potential Winner does not respond in accordance with these Official Rules, or if he/she is otherwise ineligible as determined by either a Co-Sponsors in its sole discretion, an alternate Potential Winner may be selected from among the remaining eligible entries received during the Sweepstakes Period, and he/she will be notified as outlined above. Where required by law, rule or ordinance, the notification process will be undertaken by a Co-Sponsor until a Potential Winner is determined. The Winner will be required to complete and return the Required Documents (as defined below) and to fulfill all other conditions and requirements listed herein.
- PRIZE CLAIMS: Except where prohibited by law, in order to be a Winner, a Potential Winner must execute and return to Administrator an affidavit of eligibility/liability/publicity release (the “Release”), submitted with a copy of government issued identification with photograph [e.g. a valid driver’s license or passport] (collectively, the “Required Documents”). Potential Winner must deliver the Required Documents to Administrator in one of two (2) ways: (1) via Facsimile or email (a facsimile number or email address will be provided by Sponsor) and (2) by mailing the Required Documents to Administrator at the address set forth in Section 10 below. The Required Documents are to be postmarked, in the case of postal mail, or time stamped, in the case of email or facsimile no later than 6:00 p.m. CT on November 21, 2019. In Administrator’s the sole discretion, a Potential Winner will forfeit the right to claim a Prize and an alternate Potential Winner may be selected in accordance with these Official Rules from among the remaining eligible entries for that Prize if the selected Potential Winner (i) fails to verify eligibility for the Prize in the time required by these rules, (ii) fails to return Required Documents by 6:00 p.m. CT on November 21, 2019, (iii) either fails to accept the Prize or declines the Prize (or advises that he/she cannot accept, receive or use a Prize pursuant to the conditions prescribed herein), or (iv) fails to comply with the Official Rules. By entering this Sweepstakes, each Entrant consents to Co-Sponsors’ use of his/her name, image, likeness, picture, portrait, address (city and state), biographical information, voice and or any statements made by such Entrant regarding the Sweepstakes or any Co-Sponsor (regardless of method of production) for advertising and promotional purposes worldwide, in perpetuity, in any and all media now known or hereafter developed, without notice or additional compensation, except where prohibited by law. No more than the number of prizes set forth in these Official Rules will be awarded.
- GENERAL: All federal, state and local taxes levied on the account of a Winner are the sole responsibility of such Winner. In the event it is deemed during the verification process that a Potential Winner does not have a unique, personal and valid social security number, or has otherwise failed to fulfill any conditions or requirements under these Official Rules, such Potential Winner will be disqualified and will forfeit the Prize, and an alternate Potential Winner may be selected randomly. By participating in this Sweepstakes, Entrants agree: [a] to abide by, and be bound by, these Official Rules; [b] to release, discharge and hold harmless Administrator, Co-Sponsors, Prize Provider, Theatre Management Group, Inc., ATG San Antonio, LLC, City of San Antonio, the producers of Blue Man Group and each of their respective officers, directors, managers, employees, parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, agents, members, shareholders, insurers, servants, divisions, predecessors, sponsors, successors, representatives, dealers, distributors, advertising, Sweepstakes, and fulfillment agencies, including the consultants and legal advisors (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from and against any and all liability, losses, damages, rights, claims and actions of any kind including liability for personal injury or death resulting from the participation in this Sweepstakes or Winner(s)’ acceptance, use or misuse of a prize awarded pursuant to these Official Rules; Winner assumes the risk associated with the participation in this Sweepstakes and the use of the Prize awarded; and [c] that the decisions of Co-Sponsors relating to this Sweepstakes and the Prizes shall be final and binding in all respects, including without limitation the interpretation of these Official Rules.
Released Parties are not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, incorrect, damaged, misdirected, or illegible entries or any condition caused by events beyond the control of the Released Parties that may cause the Sweepstakes to be disrupted, corrupted, postponed or cancelled (including any human or other error in the drafting or printing of these Rules). Either Co-Sponsor may prohibit an Entrant from participating in the Sweepstakes or winning a prize if, in its sole discretion, it determines that the Entrant is attempting to undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes, including but not limited to, by cheating, deception, or other unfair playing practices or intending to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other Entrant Administrator, Co-Sponsor, or any Released Parties. Entries that contain false information, are incomplete, inaccurate, forged, defective, or made in ways not authorized hereunder, including those which have failed due to malfunction or failure of phones, phone lines, telephone systems or networks, server, providers, computer equipment, software or any combination thereof of any kind, any human error or otherwise, shall be void. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE IN VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, CO-SPONSORS RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK REMEDIES AND DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEY’S FEES) FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT OF THE LAW, INCLUDING CRIMINAL PROSECUTION. If, for any reason whatsoever, this Sweepstakes, in Administrator’s sole opinion, is not capable of being executed in accordance with these Official Rules, including, but not limited to, by reason of infection by computer virus, tampering, fraud, technical failures, or any other cause which, in the Administrator’s sole judgment, corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, Administrator reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this Sweepstakes and/or limit entries to those submitted prior to the action taken by Administrator, or to proceed in such a manner as may be deemed fair and equitable by Administrator in its sole discretion. In the event of a dispute about the identity of an Entrant, the online entry will be assigned to the Authorized Account Holder of the e-mail address submitted at the time of entry.
“Authorized Account Holder” is defined as the natural person to whom an email address is assigned by either an Internet Service Provider, online service provider, or other organization (e.g. Google, Yahoo, business or educational institution) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain name associated with the submitted email address. Federal, state and local laws, rules and regulations may apply. Void where prohibited or to the extent restricted by law.
- LIMITATION OF LIABILITY; DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES: BY ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES, ENTRANTS AGREE THAT (A) ANY AND ALL DISPUTES, CLAIMS, AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR CONNECTED WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES, OR ANY PRIZES AWARDED, WILL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION; (B) ANY CLAIMS, JUDGMENTS AND/OR AWARDS SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH ENTERING THIS SWEEPSTAKES; AND (C) UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ANY ENTRANT BE PERMITTED TO OBTAIN ANY AWARD FOR, AND ENTRANT HEREBY WAIVES ALL RIGHTS TO CLAIM PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES AND ANY AND ALL RIGHTS TO HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED AND ANY OTHER DAMAGES, OTHER THAN FOR ACTUAL OUT-OF-POCKET EXPENSES. ENTRANT HEREBY WAIVES ANY RIGHTS OR CLAIMS TO ATTORNEYS’ FEES, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OF ENTRANT, WHETHER FORESEEABLE OR NOT AND WHETHER BASED ON NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE ARISING OUT OF ENTRANT’S ACCESS TO AND USE OF THE SERVICE AND/OR THE SWEEPSTAKES, DOWNLOADING FROM AND/OR PRINTING MATERIAL DOWNLOADED FROM ANY WEBSITES ASSOCIATES WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, THIS SWEEPSTAKES AND ALL PRIZES ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT. SOME JURISDICTIONS MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES OR EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES SO SOME OF THE ABOVE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO ENTRANT. CHECK LOCAL LAWS FOR ANY RESTRICTIONS OR LIMITATIONS REGARDING THESE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSIONS.
- CO-SPONSORS: John Gore Theatrical Group, Inc., 4545 Post Oak Place, Suite 312, Houston, TX 77027. GDAR, LLC, 126 W Bitters Rd, San Antonio, TX 78216.
- PRIZE PROVIDER: John Gore Theatrical Group, Inc., 4545 Post Oak Place, Suite 312, Houston, TX 77027. <br>
- WINNERS’ LIST REQUEST: To receive a list of prize winners, send a self-addressed, stamped (business size) envelope (except that residents of Maine, Vermont and Tennessee may omit return postage) to: Max and Louie’s BLUE MAN GROUP Giveaway Winner’s List, c/o John Gore Theatrical Group, Inc., 4545 Post Oak Place, Suite 312, Houston, TX 77027 to be received by Administrator on or before 6:00 p.m. CT on December 20, 2019
- RULES: You may also obtain a copy of these Official Rules by mailing a self-addressed stamped envelope (except that residents of Maine, Vermont and Tennessee may omit return postage) to: Max and Louie’s BLUE MAN GROUP Giveaway Rules, c/o John Gore Theatrical Group, Inc., 4545 Post Oak Place, Suite 312, Houston, TX 77027. A request for these Official Rules is to be received by Administrator or before 10:00 a.m. CT on November 16, 2019. This offer shall not be published without permission of Administrator.
- CHOICE OF LAW & DISPUTE RESOLUTION: All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules or the rights and obligations of Entrants, Administrator, Co-Sponsors or the Released Parties in connection with the Sweepstakes will be governed by and construed in accordance with the internal laws of the State of New York, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules or provisions that would cause the application of any other state’s or country’s laws. The parties hereby consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue of the courts located in New York County, New York in any action to enforce (or otherwise relating to) these Official Rules or relating to this Sweepstakes.
- INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY: Broadway in San Antonio is a service mark of The John Gore Organization, Inc. or its subsidiaries. All other trademarks used herein are the property of their respective trademark owners. All rights Reserved.
©2019 John Gore Theatrical Group, Inc. All Rights Reserved.